“Personal Data” herein means any information, either written or through verbal communication, in our possession or control that relates directly or indirectly to you (or any other individual) to the extent that you (or such other individual) are identified or identifiable from that information or from other information in our possession.
Personal Data which we may collect via print and digital platforms, including but not limited to:-
- personal details such as name, identity card number, age, marital status, race, religious beliefs, gender, nationality, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact preference, employment details, bank account details, email address and other details;
information in connection with products you may have purchased from us or have registered your interest with us for purchase, information, updates, inquiries, billing and payment status and records other information that are, have been or may be collected by us, or which you provide to us, from time to time, in connection with any service, transaction, contest, survey, promotion, questionnaire or communication with us;
- personal interests or preferences such as language, product or content interests, communicating and marketing preferences;
- your image, by way of video surveillance installed in some parts of our premises as part of our security infrastructure;
- the username, password and other identifiers when you register at our website; and
- information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources or publicly available or publicly accessible.
The list of Personal Data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other Personal Data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction, which may be vary from time to time. Under certain circumstances, you may also be required to provide the Personal Data concerning other individuals for the purposes of your transaction with us and you hereby warrant and acknowledge that whenever you provide such data, you have obtained the consent of such individuals.
We shall hold no liability nor responsibility for any losses, damages or delays in process for any whatsoever reason due to your negligence to provide us accurate and complete information on your Personal Data.
Purpose of Collection & Processing Personal Data
By providing us any of your Personal Data, you hereby agree that we shall collect, process, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- the delivery of notices, services, benefits, latest products announcement or upcoming events to you;
- processing your application, request or inquiry;
- preparation of necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from us;
- user or customer relationship management procedures;
- credit assessments and other background checks of users as we may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- our internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- collection of outstanding payments from clients and/or customers;
- prevention of crime including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any of our member companies;
- vacant possession, keys handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with our services and related products;
- auditing, research, benchmarking, enhancement and data & statistical analysis purposes;
- post vacant possession delivery-related services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty programmes,
- to enable us and/or our selected authorised third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by us and our business partners which may include but is not limited to the abovementioned purposes which we consider will or may interest you; and/or
- any other purposes permitted by laws.
Copyright and Trademark
This website and the copyright trademarks and other intellectual property rights displayed or used as part of this website (including text, design, appearance, layout, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) is owned by or licensed to us. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these term, including but not limited to:
- You are permitted to print out, copy or download information and content from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- You shall not in any way whatsoever alter, copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish and/or use for commercial purposes or for purposes other than personal use, in whole or any part of this website's content without our prior written consent;
- You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorized to do so in writing by us;
Any use/misuse or unauthorised use of any part of this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. We reserves the rights to claim for damages and to bring any action and/or report criminal offence against you for the improper or unauthorised use of this website, including any action for infringement of its trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secured. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collected and processed.
Personal Data provided to us will, generally, be kept confidential, however, you hereby consent and authorise us to provide and/or disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of parties:
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a legitimate instruction from a competent or government agency;
- to comply with any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeed and/or abuse of law or to enforce any of the terms in the agreements between us, where such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of PINNACLE HOMES GROUP OF COMPANIES, including-those established in the future;
- our business partners and online affiliates that provide related services or products in connection with our business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- our auditors, consultants, accountants, solicitors, financial institutions, or other financial or professional advisers;
- our sub-contractors or third party service or product providers in connection with our business as may determine to be necessary or appropriate; and/or
- third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of property that customers have purchased.
Please rest assured that in consistent with the applicable law, we will only disclose the minimum amount of information which we deem necessary and we will take all appropriate safeguards to ensure the integrity and security of the Personal Data.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information on this website is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we hereby:
- make no representations nor warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, materials, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law and your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk;
- shall not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website;
- have no responsibility for the content of the linked third parties’ website(s) which was provided merely for your convenience and do not signify for any recommendation or endorsement or verification of such websites/portal/gateway. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and shall be accessed on your own risk. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent;
- takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable, interrupted, disruptions or delay due to technical issues beyond our control;
- shall not be liable or responsible to keep the website safe and free of all defects, errors, viruses, bugs, ransomware, trojan, worm, malware, spyware scam, cyber crime etc; and
- shall not be liable for any failure or delay to perform our obligations under terms and conditions contained herein where the failure is due to force majeure or anything beyond the our control.
The contents in this website shall not be construed as any inducement, offer and/or confirmation by us for you to proceed with any transaction. It shall be your own responsibility to conduct your own prior verification and due diligence in order to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. The specific contents of this website shall only be deemed correct if confirmed in writing by us to you.
You shall indemnify and keep us indemnified against all claims, damages, actions and proceedings made or brought against us arising from your use of this website and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by you. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available legally and in equity for violations of the terms and conditions contained herein.
If any terms and conditions contained herein shall be or become invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms, covenants or conditions shall not be affected thereby and each remaining term, covenant or condition of this terms and conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Rectification, Inquiry & Complaint
As the accuracy of your Personal Data depends largely on the information you provide to us, kindly inform us as soon as practicable if there are any errors in your Personal Data or if there have been any changes to your Personal Data in order for us to ensure that your Personal Data are accurate, complete and up to date. For avoidance of doubt, we shall not be responsible for any personal data submitted by you to us which is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading and not updated.
Any inquiries or complaints with respect to your Personal Data and request for rectification of your Personal Data, you may contact and/or submit to us via:
You hereby consent and agree to the terms above with respect to the collection and processing of your Personal Data by us. You represent and warrant that the consent of third parties (e.g. your emergency contact person, family members, guarantor, employer, authorised representatives, contractors, solicitors, financiers etc.) whose Personal Data you have provided and disclosed to us have been sufficiently obtained to allow us to process the same in relation to the Purpose as set out above.
We hereby reserve the rights to update, change, vary and modify the terms and conditions contained herein from time to time without prior notification. Any material changes will be posted on our website with the updated terms and conditions for your reference.